"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Yummy Treat

I know, I know. I am posting too much, too often. But, such is life! In fact, here is the look Hyrum is giving me a look about that exact subject.

Okay, he is really scowling at me because I am taking yet another picture. Or, maybe it is the pigtail in his hair!
John, cute boy, came up with a really tasty treat. I am sure someone else has come up with it at some point, but it was new to us. Instead of a rootbeer float, we have orange juice floats.

I am hoping the good of the orange juice cancels out the bad of the ice cream!

3 comments:

Becky Jensen said...

that looks yummy!!

Nate and Amy said...

Okay, I have got to call you! It seems ages since we talked and so much has happened. I love your Valentine's Day treats and tasty Orange-floats. Your solution to the minivan mess-dilemma is nothing short of genius. You are, as always, one of the most creative and fun women I've every met!
Amy

d.c.r.k.soptich said...

Thanks for being a follower...well you are actually a leader in real life, but you know what I mean :)