"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pictures

Ha ha! I found a new way to download pictures from my camera! Someday I will get caught up with technology, but for the time, I struggle along. However, I have taken a few pictures I wanted to share.

Pajamas.

Hyrum now says "down" and points so we can't confuse it.

I had to get Paul some new shirts, he keeps growing. And, he was looking very GQ. This is why I need to learn to take pictures. I have adorable children, but, like their mother, they aren't very photogenic. Combine that with non-picture taking ability, and the poor kids don't have a chance.

1 comment:

KellyAnne said...

Very handsome Paul! I am pretty impressed with those pjs. They look awesome-- I would buy them!