"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Thursday, February 12, 2009

That's pretty bad

John called me today from the in-processing he is doing for the job he is starting. He worked for the same company a year ago, and it was pretty bad. I asked how things were going (he has been sounding pretty happy lately) and this was the response I got:

"Well, it's kind of better. It's not good, but its like, if you had an uncle who went insane and married a crack whore who stole all his money and next marriage he married a woman who was as ugly as all get out and dumb as a brick but at least she wasn't destructive. It is so much better than it was that it seems good by comparison."

Wow, that is bad.

1 comment:

Anita said...

I can HEAR John saying all of that. I'm glad that it's, um, better(?) this time around.