"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Friday, July 18, 2008

John is coming home TONIGHT!

Due to the public nature of this blog, I have not mentioned the fact that John (husband and father of our family) has been in Iraq since June of 2007. He worked for a contractor over there providing support services for the military. But, tonight, he comes home for good! I cannot possibly tell you how excited I am! And, I cannot possibly express my gratitude for my parents and brothers who live just down the street and have helped and supported me while John as been gone. Being the single parent of four children is not easy, but it would have been impossible without their assistance.

2 comments:

Chivaun-o-rama said...

YAYA! :D



PS...I think our last swimming experience went better. ;)

Kristina said...

WOO-HOO!!!! That is so great. I'm excited for your whole family.
Congratulations on surviving the past year.