"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Monday, July 21, 2008

"It's All About Mom" tag by Joy

1. What is something mom always says to you? "clean my room"
2. What makes mom happy? "when I obey her" - she's right on that one!
3. What makes mom sad? "when I don't obey her"
4. How does mom make you laugh? "tickling"
5. What was mom like as a child? "a helping child"
6. How old is your mom? "(giggle) she's 31"
7. How tall is your mom? "Woah, I don't know that! 33" long?"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "play outside with the kids" Hmm, hers must be mine, right?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "that's a hard one, play with my brothers"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "being such a great mom"
11. What is your mom really good at? "being a really good mom" I promise, I did not coax her on this!
12. What is your mom not very good at? "okay, that's pretty hard, I've got to think for a little while. Sleeping when Dad's around." When I asked why, (I was perplexed) she said, "cause he snores"
13. What does your mom do for her job? "be a mom"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "egg salad sandwhich"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "for being such a great mom"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "a dancer" We don't do many cartoons at our house, so I am not really sure she knew what I meant. However, me as a dancer is definately fictional!
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"play"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "brown hair"
19. How are you and your mom different?
"blue eyes, brown eyes"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "for being such a great mom, that's how I know"

Joy tags Gabby, Kara, Francis, Maira, and Brady

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow...that is soooo sweet!!! Joy obviously loves her mommy! I can't wait until Mackenzie is old enough to really communicate - how fun. Thanks for making me smile :)

Sarah said...

I love it. it really does make you realize how much they pay attention!