Okay here are the rules just write 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 obsessions, 3 random facts and 3 people to tag.
3 Joys -
- Creating - i love to create stuff - quilts, books, baskets, baby shoes, hair bows, it doesn't really matter what, I just love to create (see my link for A Place for Crafts)
- My family - what would life be without someone who needs you?
- Quiet time - i just can't seem to get enough of it
3 Fears -
- Okay, I know this is exposing a lot but and I am not asking for reassurance but... I am always afraid people will think I am a big dork. I know, I shouldn't worry about what other people think, but I do.
- Loosing Joy; not the boys, just Joy. Weird, I know.
- The Laurels won't like my lesson on Sunday. (Refer to #1 on this list)
3 Goals -
- To spend my time profitably this summer. I want to start working with Joy on her reading and other schooly-type things, with Paul on his physical and occupational therapy, and the kids on art and other projects. I want to get together with friends regularly, with and without kids. I want to work on a bunch of craft projects.
- To establish healthy eating and exercising habits. I am already well on my way in the exercise category, but I also want to eat, and teach my children about eating, a more balanced diet. More fruits, vegetables, fiber and water.
- To develop a more Christ-like attitude.
3 Obsessions -
- Organization - I have a new disorder - LCD: label compulsive disorder. One of my favorite toys is my shiny, red label maker.
- People - I think people are fascinating! I love to watch people, and read their blogs!
- Learning how to do new crafts
3 Random Facts -
- I have a really hard time getting to bed at night. If I make it before midnight, it is a good night. This might not be an issue if the kids didn't get up at 6am.
- I cannot sleep without my body pillow.
- I find that my life is much happier if I clean house before I go to bed at night. It is much easier to get up in the morning and be happy if I don't start behind. (Can you tell I am doing this right before bed?)
3 Tags -
- Chivaun (to help in your start blogging ;) )