"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

FHE


For Family Home Evening this week, we combined with my parents and two youngest brothers and made egg-grass heads. We took eggs I hallowed out previously and decorated them with Sharpies and googlie eyes. Then, we added dirt and grass seed and put them on the window sill for sun. Hopefully in a short while, the eggs will grow hair. I noticed that some of the dirt in the eggs has settled down a long way, so it may be that the grass has to grow quite long before it can be seen. The kids had fun, and we only got a little dirt on the floor. All in all, it was a successful evening.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

seriously- where do you get all your good ideas! That sounds so fun I might have to try it with my kids!

Angela said...

Maybe you could just do a book with all your great ideas!! You truly amaze me.