"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Friday, November 19, 2010

$20 at Rite Aid continued

Well, this week's trip was a little late in the week, sorry! However, I am including the link to Hip2Save where I found all the deal info for the items purchased today here.

Today I got all this, a $52.03 value, and I only spent $3.43 out of pocket. You can't pay for tax with +Up Rewards, so that has to be paid cash. Fortunately, many of the items I purchase have Single Check Rebates, so I am able to continue my original $20 cash flow that way. I actually spent $0.50 of my original $20 today, so my total stands at $225 worth of products, and I still have $19.50 to spend! Previous posts on this strain here.

On a fun side note, a month or two ago I got a free subscription to Martha Stewart Living. My December issue had a card for $5 off your total purchase at Hallmark. So, today I swung by and picked up two rolls of 45 ft Christmas paper for $1.87, and then they threw these two cute little coin purses in for free! Score!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: