"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Introducing...

My newest blog - A Place for Organization! I know, I know. You have all been waiting for the day when I would start a blog with all of my fabulous organization ideas and tips. Well, wait no longer, your prayers have been answered.

Okay, really, my home is in major need of re-organization, so I am doing one of the things I love. Yes, I admit it, I love to organize. And, to help keep me motivated, I am blogging my efforts. I am posting before and after pictures, as well as ideas and tips I find along the way. Just do me one favor. When you see the 'before' pictures, just pretend I took them at someone else's messy house. It doesn't really matter whose, just not mine!

No comments: