"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Monday, September 27, 2010

Count Down to Candy!

While I was in Nevada visiting my sisters, they introduced me to all sorts of new things. One of them was a great blog How Does She? She had a really cute 4x4 project that I decided to try. We LOVE Halloween, so this Count Down to Candy was perfect!

Being as I have never learned a proper fear of power tools, I remembered that I had some kind of saw in my garage, so I went to Home Depot, bought a 4"x4"x8' and brought it home. I then discovered that the saw sitting in my garage was a Miter Saw. I looked up an online manual, read the instructions, measured and cut. After a little bit of sanding, some Modge Podge, and vinyl lettering that I cut at my sister Brya's, this is what I ended up with.

As soon as I get down my fall boxes, I will have to put that cute crow on top!
Posted by Picasa