"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yeah Dr. Wright!

We started a round of optometrists appointments today, with Paul and Brigham. Brigham was great, but Paul, as expected, was concerned. Paul has a thing against big pieces of equipment, of which there are plenty at an optometrist. So I went with concerns about how our visit would go. And, I was surprised at how well it went. Not that Paul would submit to the big machinery, but I was impressed at how well Dr. Wright did with Paul. Brigham went first, and I saw and worried about what Paul would do. Instead of trying to force Paul into the machines, Dr. Wright used other methods to get what he needed. I am sure it took more work on his part, but he did the extra work. Instead of a horrifying experience, it was a tolerable one. Thanks for the extra work, Justin.

No comments: