"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Monday, January 5, 2009

Hyrum punched my tooth out!

You noticed, I am sure, that in the pictures of Joy's birthday, she was missing her two front teeth. The morning of the day before (I know, confusing) she was only missing one of those front teeth. The remaining tooth was quite loose, but as John has a thing against pulling teeth, Joy was hoping her tooth would come out on its own on her birthday. So, Thursday morning, I was upstairs for a minute, and I was interrupted by a cry from downstairs. No one sounded hurt, but Joy was definitely excited. I ran down to hear Joy yelling, "Hyrum punched my tooth out! Hyrum punched my tooth out!" She was playing with Hyrum and he was reaching his hand back and forth from her face. As was inevitable, he made contact, and the tooth came out. Joy was ecstatic, as was I. However, as penance, Hyrum cut TWO teeth on Joy's birthday.

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

that's pretty funny! whitney just kicked out one of caden's teeth but it got lost in the long carpet at grandma and grandpa's house :)

Chivaun-o-rama said...

What a good little brother he is...I couldn't get my siblings to do stuff like that...I was grossed out by the whole tooth thing...

So...at first I thought Hyrum had punched out your tooth...glad I actually read the blog first. ;)