"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool's - Silly Supper

I have always been a fan of April Fool's, but with everything else going on, I just didn't have time to plan anything big.  But, I think I made up for it at dinner.  We had a "silly supper" and the kids LoVeD it!  I set out odd things for cups, plates, and utensils and put post-it notes on each with the numbers 1-5.  Then, in rounds, I had the kids pick a number out of a bowl, and they got the item that corresponded with their number.  Here are there results - 



 And this is what it looked like when they were eating:
 Pardon the food hanging out of Joy's mouth, she was being silly!

I think we found an new (easy, yeah!) April Fool's tradition!

1 comment:

Anita said...

You're such a fun mom!!