"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Monday, December 27, 2010

Holy Deals, Batman!

Okay, I couldn't resist going out and getting a few after Christmas deals today. And, am I ever grateful I did. This is what I got at Rite Aid today - $125 worth of stuff for... (drum roll please)

$9.35 out of pocket! And, I got back $35 in +Up Rewards! So, they paid me $25 to take $125 off their hands! I LOVE Rite Aid!

The other amazing deal was at Walmart. There was a $4 off Gillette razors coupon in the November and December PG insert. And, since Walmart has their gift sets marked half off, this normally $8.88 set (which includes a razor, full size deoderant, body wash, and something else in a tube) only cost me $0.44! Yes, that is 44 cents (plus tax)!

I got seven sets, all that I had coupons for! Can you blame me?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

I need you to teach me how to do this. I am hopeless.