"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gingerbread (Graham Cracker) Houses

One of the things that we usually get around to every year is gingerbread houses. Only, I cheat and just use graham crackers. It makes the process much faster, and at this point, that is what the kids prefer. So, here they are with their finished products. I assembled the houses and spread frosting on top and the kids do the rest.

The process:
I think Hyrum thinks I don't get in enough pictures, so he "took" one of my while I was taking his.
The product:
I am sure you noticed that they got increasingly creative as they went along? Joy has a better idea of what houses should look like and then it goes down from there.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: