"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brigham's Prayers

The absolutely most hilarious thing that happened today was Brigham's prayers tonight. I put him to bed, and we were having the normal, "Help me be a nice brother, and obey my mom," when he refused. He wouldn't say "obey my mom". "No!" Oh no, I thought, this is just way too early for this. "Obey Bob!" It took me a moment and then I realized what was going on. Brigham likes to pretend that he is various characters and always has a character that you are supposed to be. Among these play roles are are Larry the Cucumber and Bob the Tomato. He is Larry, and I am Bob. Apparently, I should be asking him to obey Bob instead of Mom. Maybe I would get better results!

2 comments:

Becky Jensen said...

thats really funny, Emelia does the same thing, kids are kinda wierd.

KellyAnne said...

Let me know how that works out for you! :)