"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Friday, May 2, 2008

What?!

We had a bit of a rough morning here. Paul's coughing at 5am had Brigham and Joy up at 5:30. There was a downhill slide from there. At one point, I went into Joy's room to comfort her and as we sat with her in my lap, Brigham started counting to four while pounding on the door. When he got to four he would scream (just for the sheer pleasure of screaming.) I said, "What are we going to do with that crazy screaming boy?" Joy's immediate response -

"Maybe we would take him to the doctor to see if his brain is damaged."

What?! Where did she come up with that? (Not a bad idea, though.)

4 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm interested in Dump the Plump. I searched for it online but didn't get details. What are the terms?

Celeste said...

Sorry you had such a rough morning! We've had a hard week with Noah being sick. Early mornings with sick kids are exhausting!

KellyAnne said...

THAT is hilarious.
Thanks for the fun class tonight! It was really fun!

Unknown said...

Tara, don't worry I'm not in my prepregancy pants yet, not even close and the picture was taken far away!

I don't know how to log in on your map but you can put on it that we're viewing your blog from Taiwan.

How fun to make bird cookies, we'll have to try it too.

Amanda