"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Monday, October 8, 2012

Capos for Guitar Class

For those of you who are here because you received an email from Mr Mouw, thanks!  To help facilitate getting capos for the kids in the class at a cheaper rate, I will be making a bulk purchase of capos for those who are interested.  I sat down with Mr Mouw this morning and looked at capos to make sure we are puchasing a product that is worth having.  If you are interested in getting a capo for your child, I will be happy to make the purchase.  However, I need to receive payment before I make the purchase.  So, I have figured out two methods for payment.  You can either bring the money to me at HC, I am here on Mondays from 9:30am to 3pm.  If this time doesn't work for you, I have a second option.  This evening I will be setting up a button on the right side bar that will enable you to pay for your capo via Paypal.  Because I get charged a small fee for using Paypal, if you choose this option, it will be a few cents more.  Since I am currently at school, I can't get all the info together, but anticipate having it done this evening.  So, check back tomorrow and we can get going.  Thanks! 

No comments: