"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blueberry Thursday

So, after much searching, I found blueberries. I know this is horrible timing, but if you want to go pick blueberries tomorrow morning, be at my house at 11am. The berries are FREE, but you have to leave half of what you pick with the owners of the bushes. And, I would strongly recommend against bringing kids. The patch is FULL of massive thistle bushes growing around and through the berries. Wear long pants and closed-toed shoes. I know that not bringing kids knocks out a lot of potential pickers, but maybe one or two people could watch kids and then the berries could be split among everyone? I would volunteer to be the watcher, but I have to go. Anyway, if you have questions, call!

No comments: