"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Monday, April 7, 2008

Chocolate Cake


Today was a bit of a stressful morning. I had a quarter of a fabulous chocolate cake that has been staring me in the face every time I open the freezer, and the boys are constantly requesting a piece. So, when the going got tough, I pulled it out, cut it in four pieces, and we dove in. It was one of the richest cakes you will ever eat, and even a small piece is work to get through. After the boys had been eating for a while, they decided that what they really wanted was frosting. You can't tell, but Paul is digging his finger through the layers (3) to get all the frosting. Brigham didn't use his fingers, but he did about the same to his piece. I didn't have any problem finishing off my whole piece.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: