"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

Monday, January 9, 2012

All from one set of sheets...

I had some great flannel sheets that somehow found their way to a pair of scissors and a small child, thereby making them fairly unusable as sheets.  So, for Christmas this year, I made them in to pajama bottoms for my kids.  I even put a little snowman applique on the t-shirts I bought to go with them.  When I got to Nevada, my sisters decided to use the remaining sheet pieces to make jammie bottoms and appliqued tops for their kids.  And, I got a pair, too!  That means 11 child sized and one adult sized jammie bottoms out of one set of sheets.  And, I even had enough left to make hand-warmers for my kids!
If you can't tell by looking at this picture, it was a WILD Christmas!

No comments: